To apply for admission to Christian Life College, each applicant must submit to the Admissions and Records Office the following items*:
- A completed (signed and dated) application for admission.
- Transcripts of all high school and/or college credits or GED scores. Applicants who have been home schooled must submit a document from a recognized educational agency.
- Recommended A.C.T. or S.A.T. scores - Scores are used for purposes of counseling, guidance and course placement.
- Two (2) personal references not related to the applicant and a Pastors Reference Form. The Pastors Form must be completed by one of the pastors in the applicants local church who has known the applicant at least six months and is not a relative.
- A written testimony including reasons why the applicant would like to attend Christian Life College.
- Certificate of Immunity (Public Act 85-1315) for students born on or after January 1, 1957 on a health form supplied by the Admissions Office.
- $40 dollar (U.S. Citizens only) non-refundable/application fee.
*Credentials and materials submitted to the college become the property of Christian Life College and will not be returned to the applicant.